Tahiti – Bora Bora and Rangiroa
A trip to Tahiti is on the bucket list of many a traveler.
Scuba Diving both the mystical island of Bora Bora as well as the untamed, wild endorphin rush that is Rangiroa provides a spectacular adventure that few are fortunate enough to experience.
We will spend five days in Bora Bora, the pearl of the Pacific, then travel to the endless lagoon which is Rangiroa. The mere mention of Bora Bora sparks a glitter in one’s eyes. The diving is as exhilarating as it is diverse.
As magnificent as the diving is, take time to explore the remnants of WWII cannons from when Bora Bora was a U.S. Military base. Then, on to Rangiroa – during our
Your trip includes…
• Airfare from US (West coast—LAX or SFO) to Tahiti; Inter-island flights and transfers • 5 nights at the MaiTai Polynesia in BoraBora Lagoon View room*
• 5 nights in the MaiTai Rangiroa Premium Garden Bungalow**
• American Breakfast each day
• Three Chicks Diving Signature Dine Around – 7 dinners
• Sixteen boat dives with TopDive – Tahiti’s premier dive center
• And as always, FREE PADI certification of your choice
$5,995 per person double occupancy
$4395 non-diver double occupancy
Tips for crew are not
Take advantage of our NEW Payment Program:
Book by March 15,
2019 and save $50!
Down payment $495 (or $445 if you book today)
$400 per month January 2019 through July 2020 auto-pay
Call or e-mail Robin at Three Chicks Diving for full booking information.
765-914-2071 / email@example.com
*Airfare details—Airlines do not release schedules/fares until
11 months prior to the flight. We are using an estimate
provided by the airlines, but the exact rate is not guaranteed
until next October.
**Optional room upgrades:
Bora Bora (5 nites) Beach Bungalow $220 pp
Overwater Bungalow $620 pp
Rangiroa (5 nights) Lagoon Front $275 pp